Wednesday, 9 April 2008

South Staffordshire PCT policy

I've had a copy of My PCT policy on "gender dysphoria services" and if I was in any doubt about the institutional transphobia of the NHS then the document confirms it!

If I had the patience I'd rip it apart in detail as it demonstrates that the charlatan psychiatrists that control NHS policy don't actually remotely understand the condition.

Anyway that ridicule is for another day & blog entry LOL

This is my response to it in so that the legal battle is now defined!

FROM: Maggie Fiona Fox

09 April 2007

To: Mr XXX Director of Commissioning South Staffordshire PCT Anglesey House Towers Business Park Rugely Staffordshire WF15 1UL

Dear Mr XXX,

I am now in receipt of a copy of the Commissioning Policy & Referral Guidelines for Gender Dysphoria Services that has been sent to me via my GP Dr YYY.

For clarity:

I do not accept that these guidelines are applicable to me as I am legally female.

This is proof absolute that I have archived the result implicit in your guidelines of successfully living in a female role.

I therefore expect my request for funding to be considered by the Individual Treatment Panel.

I look forward to your response,

Yours sincerely,

Maggie Fiona Fox

Copy to Dr YYY & Dr R Curtis

No comments: