Tuesday, 8 January 2008

Emotionally bankrupt…

In 2004 I had to declare myself financially bankrupt. I’d tried to resist my transition and it had caused me to cease to function in the business world with inevitable consequences.

Today I declare myself emotionally bankrupt after a night I wish had never happened. I suppose the signs have been there for a long time.

My transition has provoked so much hatred that trying to resist its effect has completely drained me of many emotions.

I’m living now on the basis that I’ve survived another day nothing more. I have completely lost faith in the future.

I know I should fight on to get justice and from somewhere I need to find the strength to do so.

Financial bankruptcy allowed the real me to emerge but I don’t know what will emerge from this.

I’ve fully realised what the world thinks of me and it’s not easy to take…

No comments: