Monday, 10 December 2007

Love is not an on/off switch…

I’m not sure we’d be human beings with a soul if it was.

To say “L” and I have been to hell and back would be the understatement of the century.

Who hurt whom first? The most? And who can extract vengeance the best?

We’ve done it all today.

I’ve said & threatened stupid things, which I would never actually do but “L” believed it and I suppose I wanted that at the time.

There’s been so much hurt flying about that the flak has hit a few people. I don’t think either of us wanted that.

Both of us have understanding friends and that helps.

Both of us have let our psychological issues take over but at least both of us acknowledge we need help.

The “prize” (if that’s right word) is still there if we can sort ourselves out.

I think we both believe we can and want to try.

Who said love was easy?

No comments: