Wednesday, 19 December 2007

Keep the faith…

Chris came to lunch today and for a good old gossip. We exchanged Christmas Gifts. I wish I had more cash to buy her something really nice as our friendship is so special but then we both care and that’s worth more than any other gift.

We had a lovely time sitting on the settee looking at the pictures of the construction of her apartment in Paphos. It really is going to be lovely. Cyprus is a magical island and I’m looking forward to going back in the future. I’ve been to Paphos before and my offering to Aphrodite there should ensure my return.

We talked deep and trivial stuff as is our way and we shared stuff that I could never put in this blog. That’s what very special relationships are serious one minute but laughing the next. It was a great day.

I know the next period of my life is going to be challenging but with special people like Chris to fall back on then I will somehow make it. Yes I have faith in the future…

No comments: