Sunday, 18 November 2007

I’ve walked through the valley of the shadow of death…

If you have faith then you can walk through and come out the other side.

I’ve probably learnt more about myself as a person in the last few weeks than my entire prior life.

It’s not been without pain, as over the years I had became expert at running away from myself.

Learning to trust & love without any preconditions is the hardest lesson anyone has to learn.

To demand or expect nothing in return is tough (God that’s an understatement) but it is what I’ve always believed true love is in my heart.

My soul is finally content that I’ve found an enlightenment others spend their entire lives chasing and I found it through the most incredible circumstances.

That is what faith is: the belief in the power of love that lifts us above our mortal beings into the realms of the spiritual.

If you are religious you might add a name at this point.

I partially learnt this through my Christian upbringing but its only now that I’ve moved from faith to true belief in Love through someone else who’ll maybe never quite realise the gift they’ve given me.

I’d better lighten up now and just enjoy it…

Tomorrow I’m celebrating completion of two years of “becoming the real me” but it wasn’t until very recently I finally knew who the real me was!

No comments: