Well here are instructions..
- Boil Water
- Pour water into a bowl (around a dessert sized bowl is ideal).
- Add in a dash of white vinegar.
- Stir water and crack egg into revolving water.
- Place a lid/plate over the top of the bowl.
- Microwave for approx. 80 seconds (this is on an average microwave).
- Drain the egg out of water.
4 and 5 are OK but 6 is a variable again, as do you like your egg soft or hard or nicely in between?
7 is easy.
Today I got it just right!
I've refined the white wine vinegar to a tiny slug and got my toaster to time the egg as in the time it tales between pop up and buttering the toast my egg is just perfect - well for me. I like it with a soft slightly runny yolk then its just black pepper and tomato sauce.
Of course every day is not a perfect egg day but life is about believing it will be....